PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oversee utility scale solar development activities for six (6) utility scale solar projects currently under development in Indiana, with a combined generating capacity of approximately 1,500 MW. The primary responsibility will be to manage the day-to-day activities of Hoosier Solar Holdings, LLC, a company owned and operated by Advantage Capital, whose development activities are conducted in partnership with Energy Systems Network, an energy focused non-profit economic development agency and Inovateus Solar, an EPC company. Both ESN and Inovatues are headquartered in Indiana.
The focus will be to ensure that all key work streams are proceeding according to the business plan, on time and on budget.
The development activities include, but are not limited to:
- PPA procurement
- System design
- Interconnection application
- Site selection
- Permitting and surveys
- Property tax mitigation
- Financial analysis
- Capital Raising
- Other tasks as directed
In addition, the person will be expected to contribute to the other solar and investment and development activities of Advantage Capital, particularly with respect to assessing and mitigating development risks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University graduate with additional training and relevant experience
- Bachelors, with finance, energy, or engineering emphasis.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience in a utility scale solar development role
- Track record of successful solar development
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Strong evidence of ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)